cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wi-fi box never arrived

woodville72
Joining in

I tried to set up wi-fi for our student house for the upcoming academic year. we don’t move in until late september but wanted the wifi ready for when we move in, so i took it upon myself to travel across the country to stay at the house for 2 nights to set up the wi-fi ready for us. 

I waited all day in the empty house with no wi-fi and poor service, bored out of my mind, just for the box to never arrive. I tried to get in contact multiple time times but no phone numbers let me speak to an operator or had any suitable options. I never received a text from yodel with a delivery window, nothing. 

I travelled across the country (which cost me a lot, especially as a struggling uni student) and sat around bored out of my mind on my day off work just for it to never arrive.This has really made us reconsider staying with virgin media. I’m exhausted and very upset, virgin media can you please sort this out? 

1 REPLY 1

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @woodville72 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t received your order, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more