Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

virgin is not providing solutions, how is the best way to get problems solved with them

I am very worried because VIRGIN is not asking my questions and is not providing the broadband I am paying for, does anyone have this problem. It has been one week without stable broadband and without answering the phone and not providing information about how much time they will last to solve that issue

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin is not providing solutions, how is the best way to get problems solved with them

What's the issue exactly?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin is not providing solutions, how is the best way to get problems solved with them

I have virgin broadband and virgin mobile. The broadband in my area has not been working since last Thursday, we are 4 persons at home that need connection all day. we have been using our hotspot but now it is finished in all our devices, so we are completely isolated. We can not work. And we would like to have more data on the phone to compensate that issue but virgin is not asking our calls. Instead, we can call and call and always end up with a lot of options that a machine is providing but NOT HUMANS ARE THERE to PROVIDE REAL SOLUTIONS. I NEED MORE DATA, not to upgrade my plan JUST MORE DATA. 

I think is quite easy to solve that, is just listening and proving me more data because that is why I am paying each month. 

But, if I have not a solution right now, all of us will change to a more efficient company. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

virgin won't give you more mobile data to compensate for home internet being down.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Not working in what sense?

Is there any outages showing on the service status page?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I don't have even the option to buy more data, I can only upgrade my plan which is a different need. I just need to buy more data.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

What is the issue with your broadband connection?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

What does it say on the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos