Menu
neilp_1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

virgin in general

my life, I have just gone through a traumatic few weeks with this lot, only calling try to improve crap wifi signal and get my landline phone sorted as I was promised fibre phone included as were the promise then in oomph package.

First off I asked for and was prepared to pay for an engineer to attend in order that I get connected properly... was arranged and then cancelled against my wishes and was sent a start up pack, expecting two new boxes for this 360 product. 1 box turned up?? After 6 phone calls totalling 12 hrs plus I called again to let V know only one box received.... why did I bother. I subsequently look on here and see customers now only got 1 box, the old box doubling up as a new box??? Surely customer services would know😀 again, landline not fixed so called, engineer booked then cancelled, VIRGIN MEDIA NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL  TOTAL SHAMBLES

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: virgin in general

what is fibre phone?

VM don't guarantee wifi. What speeds do you get wired?
0 Kudos
neilp_1
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

docsis ? my landline not worked properly for a while hence the promise of the fibre line appealed so I took up the oomph package, 2 engineer appts booked both cancelled.... not impressed and the way I have been messed about is embarrassing.
0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

the landline is POTS or CV21
0 Kudos
neilp_1
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

hence the need for an engineer to attend but seems they not bothered......

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

well then most in one of the support forums. Staff don't really monitor this board
0 Kudos