Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

upgraded to Hub3 internet dropping out

upgraded to Hub3 and max available broadband in december. Internet drops out many times during the day, tried using the ap and it states no issues, sometimes speedtest ap can not even connect to get a reading. internet is worse than ever. spoke to technical team twice, reboot the hub every day, it’s not doing what was offered by virgin and able to support our requirement.

I see many other people having the same issues which means i am just being conned off when i ring technical support!

Any advice please, I will be cancelling the subscription shortly if they don’t fix this

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: upgraded to Hub3 internet dropping out

You need to ascertain whether its a network connection issue or just a wifi one.
If they say your connection is fine then its probably just wifi.
But we need to know which before advising what to do.
So for starters... what does a computer/laptop do when connected on ethernet cable at the times of experiencing drop outs - does it drop off too or not?
VM "guarantee" is for an ethernet connection and not a wifi one.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos