cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vipspatel
Joining in

Hi. Came across this thread and wondering if you have ever had an issue like mine. 
I use Ubiquiti Lite 6 access points in the house hard wired via a tp link POE switch into Virgin Media Hub 5. 
Since a software update by Virgin on 2nd October (as per log) the WiFi in the access points has become intermittent. We can connect and then drops after a few minutes and the same again. No such issues experienced on pc’s that have been hardwired into the same switch.  I’ve tried to factory reset the Ubiquiti Ap’s and set up again and the same issue is happening. Been about 10 days now and just can’t figure out what the issue is. Is it because of the software update by Virgin as the problem started there after. Any help appreciated. Thanks. 

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Vipspatel,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your connection since the update from ourselves. I have looked into this and can see that there is an issue with some of the power levels of your connection and we would need to send a technician out to look into this.  I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L