cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bob7bob
Tuning in

Our hub 3 has had a red light on permanently for months, I don't remember it ever being any other way. I've reset and rebooted several times but it stays on. I've been in a private chat today and have been informed that if an engineer comes and the problem it at our end, it will cost £25. The on line test says there's no faults with our connection and to reboot the hub. Done all that. Just found something on the website that resets it remotely. Tried it and then it says "

The Hub should now have finished resetting. You should see a solidly lit white power light on the front of the Hub. To check everything is working, try connecting this device to WiFi using the WiFi network name and password which can be found on the Hub. I’ve connected and I’m online.I still need help”

Nothing else about what to do if you have a permanent red light. After hours of messing about the chat option is closed. Oh well, try again tomorrow.
1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey bob7bob,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your router at the moment.  I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L