Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

two networks from my my hub 3?

I can see two networks on my wifi settings page on my phone.  One is the hub VM****** the other says simply virgin Media.  I have no diea wha tthe second onerefers to as I can't seem to sign into it.

Thanks,

kevin

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: two networks from my my hub 3?

All hubs additionally transmit a public WiFi hotspot. This is totally separate from your own network connection & does not affect your service in any way.

If you install the Virgin Media Connect app, it will give you access to these hotspots anywhere.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: two networks from my my hub 3?

Hello

The Virginmedia network is a public access point you can opt out of it by logging into your virginmedia account at https://my.virginmedia.com/my-profile/view when logged in scroll down the page and there is section "Virgin Media WiFi" where it will  allow you to Opt Out and the click confirm.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos