cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

signal boosters

dyannweekss1
Joining in

how do i get signal boosters cant find anywhere to order them on the app or on the website any help would be appricated 

2 REPLIES 2

g0akc
Problem sorter

What do you mean by 'signal boosters'?

Is this for the WiFi?

You should be able to use the VM Connect app to 'scan' or 'survey' your property and, if speeds are poor to some rooms, order PODs

Have a look at the WiFi max page;

https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max

Be aware that unless you are on the fastest packages there will be a rental fee of £8/month.  You can get an O2 mobile SIM, if you don't already have one, instead and qualify through Volt.

A good alternative is to get your own WiFi kit such as a Mesh system.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey dyannweekss1,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having trying to order WiFi pods to help improve your WiFi signal. Have you tried to use the Connect App as advised by g0akc to scan for issues and order a WiFi pod?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L