cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

router - resets every night

simonwray
Joining in

hi my router resets itself every night at around midnight been doing this for month or two getting frustrating now 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

49 REPLIES 49

hi again i'm afraid it appears to still be doing it after a new hub installed rather than send engineer out again can you monitor it and see if it just a one off i've attached a screen shot showing where and when it went off line see if that helps 

B1E764A3-1FA9-4DA1-A84F-DCAAA4816F77.jpeg

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response there, 

To clarify were there more instances from the two advised via the screenshot where the device dropped off? 

Also are they wired into the router or from range?

Regards,

Kain

35A872B3-3A3E-44C4-9C75-879695855253.jpeg

B0757B97-1001-4075-B88C-D673B3A675F4.jpeg

here is another two screen shots 

it's all devices what are connected to wi-fi the ring hub is within few feet of hub i receive notifications because of lost internet signal 

Thank you for the information. Can you confirm how the engineer visits went and what the engineers advised?

^Martin

first engineee re did all wiring and found connection issue

seconf engineer checked something in the main box out side and renewed hub

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @simonwray 👋

Thank you for updating your thread. How did the second visit go? Did this help with your connection? How visit looking since your post?

Zoie

772BEB3D-7FDA-4215-B22F-D96F06B10C9F.jpeg

75F16EB9-E5BB-483F-8B18-D8C1695CC164.jpeg

hi it's still doing it few screens shots showing when it was offline 

605231D3-0415-4E5A-AD18-948708CBFDFF.jpeg

Hi simonwray, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

We've done some further checks on your connection and we've identified a connectivity issue that would cause performance related issues with your connection. This issue is impacting at least 25% of the customers in your area. We've automatically raised the issue to our network teams who will investigate and fix the fault in the area.

For now, we have no reference number or estimated fix time but this should update within 48 hours if the fix hasn't been completed by then. 

Once we have more news, we will let you know. 

Apologies once again for the inconvenience. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs