Menu
brunaa
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

really slow speed and on:off cable south Cambridge_please help us find a solution

I am really frustrated ! not blaming anyone, just trying to find a solution!.. I am paying for 350M and only getting 17Mb max (that is when the internet works... ). The problem is that it keeps going ion and throughout the day! we are homeschooling and working from home.. please could Virgin let me know if 350Mb is unrealistic in the south Cambridge area??? Thank you!

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: really slow speed and on:off cable south Cambridge_please help us find a solution

Please speedtest with a wired connection using a CAT5E or better cable from a gigabit enabled device.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
brunaa
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: really slow speed and on:off cable south Cambridge_please help us find a solution

Done.. went from 16-18 to 19Mb...not much of a change, unfortunately! so I don't think it is a wifi issue

Thanks heaps

anyway

0 Kudos