cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"2 additional WiFi Pods available if needed, just let us know"

alexpchin
Joining in

Screenshot 2021-09-02 at 17.16.05.png

Despite "letting Virgin know" that I need a pod, I am still unable to do so. I have spoken (at cost) to customer services several times, once even confirming that a second pod would be sent out to me. However, I'm still unable to get a second pod. 

Background

I have the 500Gig internet but parts of my house, which is old was only getting about 20Mb.

So, I recently ordered the Intelligent Wifi pods for an additional £5. When I ordered them, I was told I have 30 days to test them out before being able to cancel. Initially, I wanted to connect up an Ethernet cables so that I could use as a powerline adapter due to the walls being quite thick in my house. I was told by the sales guy that he also agreed that this would be a good idea and that's what he actually does. 

However, I have been unable to get a second, let alone a third Intelligent Wifi pod. 

I have spent literally hours and about £50 in phone charges trying to resolve this problem, even filling in a complaint form. However, no response and no second pod. 

Very unhappy with the customer service and the CLEAR promise on the website.

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @alexpchin 

Thank you so much for your first post to our Community Forums and welcome to the team! 

I'm so sorry to hear you have had trouble arranging this second Hub! I'd be more than happy to take a closer look at this to see what has happened with your order! 

I'm going to send you a PM so we can discuss this, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.