cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no wi-fi different lights hub 5

Anthony98
Joining in

Try and keep it short and simple.

For the past 30 hours i’ve had awful connection and now no wi-fi at all. Service checker shows my area is fine. 

the router has a white ring that keeps fading, it went green earlier this was around 2 hours ago though. 

Been on the phone to virgin and told me push the factory reset button already done this but i thought i’d give the woman the benefit of the doubt she said it’ll be back in 15 minutes and hung up. You’ll be shocked to here it’s not back an hour later.

Every so often the router will show a solid white line like normal as soon as i go to load a webpage it fades away again. 

Anyone care ti rattle their brains on this one? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Have you tried the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

What is reported on there ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Have you tried the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to street cab/ postcode level.

What is reported on there ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.