Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

new hub 4 problems with wired and wifi

We had 350 mb we had problem but not that many with internet, last week we updated to hub 4 with 1gb data we have been having problems from the start wired or wifi. The maximum speed goes to 500mb sometimes then begins to dropdown to 50mbs tried to report this to one of the virgin media reprisentives the answer he gave to me is that my pc and laptop and phone which are latest models might not be capable of receiving 1gb data. Which i do not accept i questioned him that when i took the contract at that time i wasn't told my equipment could handle the data he told me that we don't tell people that when they take the contract. I am really disappointed with  this new hub 4 and the internet speed. The engineer is coming to sort out this problem i hope he does something. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: new hub 4 problems with wired and wifi

What speeds do you get here: https://samknows.com/realspeed

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos