Menu
fais
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

my broadband and telephone were cut off three days ealrier

hi,

It was agreed with Virgin Media staff early December 2020 to terminate my contract on

the 4th January 2021.

On Friday morning 1/1/2021 my line and broadband were suddenly  cut off.  I contacted

Virgin Media and was told it was too late and it would take 48 hours to reconnect.

All this means  that I was  left without the service for three days.   I also received a

bill for £46.60 which I hope  that I don't have to pay.

Well, I want assurance that I don't get charged for the first three days of this month and

my last bill if any, would reflect my usage.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: my broadband and telephone were cut off three days ealrier

You need to phone and speak to billing

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
CorrieB3
Just joined
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This has happened to me too.  I cant use their free phone number as it has disappeared again.  The last time I called the 0345 number I was on hold for ages - never got through and was charged £11 for the privilege of waiting.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

0345 numbers are charged at local rates

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @CorrieB3,

Welcome to the Community Forums. I am very sorry to hear you've had some trouble reaching the team.

I can see that you've made another thread on our forums regarding this concern which you've received a response to. Please refer to our Community House Rules regarding multiple threads.

In regards to calling, our contact number - 0345 454 1111 - is a standard UK landline number. You can also call 150 from a Virgin Media landline which is free of charge. The team there will be happy to assist you.

Take care.

Zak_R

0 Kudos