Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

<site> took too long to respond

I was happily using this neat little flooring 'visualiser' a few days ago. I now try it again and continually fail to get there  '... took too long to respond'. Been happening for a few days now. Was convinced it was their end!... but no.

Tried multiple PCs (wired and wireless), browsers and even phone browser connected to wifi.

Phone connected directly to 4g works fine.   So, looks like the hub (or Virgin). When I connect PC to my phone's wireless hotspot, it also works just fine.

I've made no changes to router or settings for years (other than rebooting it just now to try/fail to fix the problem!).

It's a Superhub 2ac  1.03  V2.01.15

... and this is the website that fails to respond...

http://designflooring-residential.esignserver1.com/karndean/gallery.do 

Any help most welcome.

Cheers!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: <site> took too long to respond

Very quick for me.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mike, 

I'm guessing you're more up-to-date than a Superhub2? 🤔 

(Though not sure what that has to do with it, unless mine suddenly developed a very specific fault in the last few days.)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Try going to the site home page instead >> http://designflooring-residential.esignserver1.com <<

I have just noticed that the site is not secure, maybe your computer protection is kicking in ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mike,

Nope, sorry, that makes no difference - it still times-out (and still works OK when I simply switch the PC to my phone's 4G WiFi.)

But yes, probably something about that site too, I've never had the problem anywhere else. 
... and something that's changed in the last few days.

0 Kudos