Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

light flashing

The base light on my hub has been flashing green. I have tried resetting the hub by putting a pin and then switching it back on. I have tried it over a dozen times. When i switch it back on the sequence is as follows ,base is steady white; then all the 'icons' light up red then green and then they go off again,the white solid base starts to flash white and then,the base starts to flash green and the wifi symbol lights up as a permanent green

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: light flashing

Go to this >> PAGE <<

Select your Hub and go through the troubleshooting process.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The base light on my hub has been flashing green.have tried resetting the hub by putting a pin in the reset hole, waiting 60 seconds, turning off the power for a few minutes and then switching it back on the base starts to flash green and the wifi symbol lights up as a permanent green

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

For a pin hole / factory reset you don't switch the Hub off, do it exactly this way ...

DO NOT DO THIS if the password on the base of the Hub is not legible or missing.

Instructions for Hub 3

Disconnect all unneeded ethernet cables from the rear of the Hub.

With the Hub Powered on use a paperclip or similar and do a pinhole reset.

Depress the pinhole switch for a timed 60 seconds then release.

DO NOT reboot the hub but allow it 5 to 10 minutes for it to boot itself up.

Once a steady white and no other lights are illuminated check your system again.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos