Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hub4 drop outs

every second day i get up to no alexa as router needs turned off and on again always happens in middle of night which renders my wifi camera and security useless also apart from being unable to fit this in a standard tv cabinet shelf  it sits on floor in front of v6 box this should have came with a wall mount also a lot of heat out of top so even if it could fit in tv unit there wouldn't be enough air flow for it i have no option but to fork out for a tv stand to put behind oak tv unit so to lift up tv and be able to sit hub on unit not ideal for a corner set up but it is what it is so back to the performance of this thing half the time even as i type sam knows wont run saying it cant find compatible device all devices are set up and split through a tp link range extender which is always connected to devices and reachable except this pc which is connected directly to hub via wifi  does anyone know if this is a common fault due to the excessive heat from the hub 4? or is there another reason i have to reboot every second morning?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: hub4 drop outs

Can you paragraph the post please? It’s just garbled text and not easy to decipher 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It’s just garbled text and not easy to decipher, really that's how you help stay out of this if you have no input posting for the sake of it is just lame.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Again nonsensical.

in one or two sentences, what is the issue?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos