cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hub has red light

smithi1
Joining in

My hub has also had a red light for the past 10 days. Tried the pinhole reset as suggested but no change. Internet not affected but clearly something wrong with router.

3 REPLIES 3

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Smithi1 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting, welcoming you onto our community forum 😊.

Sorry to see your hub light is on a red light ☹.

Is your hub in a well ventilated area?

Have you tried taking the wires out of the hub and putting them in again and rebooting the hub?

I will have to further investigate, in order to do so, I will have to private message you.

Please watch out for the envelope ✉.

Thank you.

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

smithi1
Joining in

A technician came on 10/10/23 and exchanged my hub 3.0 for a hub 5.0 but I've had an intermittent internet connection ever since.

I was scheduled to have a visit from an engineer today to do some external work but no-one has been.

Our external work won't disrupt you
We'll be working on Tue 24 Oct

Hello,

We're due to do some external work on:
Date of visit – Tue 24 Oct
Address of visit – 12 St. Albans Place, PR7 3EY

The good news is we don't need you to be there when this happens, so we can work without disrupting you.

Once the work is done, we'll let you know when our technicians need to come back and work inside.

Take care,
The Virgin Media team

Hi smithi1, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. Checking things this end, the external work looks to be completed and a new visit is booked for the rest of the work to done. 

Once the re-pull is completed, this will eliminate any further issues with the intermittency you're seeing. 

Keep us posted on how things go. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs