cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hub 3 can't delete manual port forwarding rule

Tronn206
On our wavelength

Hi, The title basically says it all. I manually entered a port forwarding rule on my Hub 3 but now need to delete it as it's stopping me set a new rule with the same external port. I've tried everything. Unticked enable, ticked delete and keep applying changes, lost count of how many reboots. Tried with upnp on and off. I don't really want to do a factory reset because of losing all my other settings! Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tronn206
On our wavelength

Hi. 

Managed to delete the rule but not sure why. I had reserved the private IP address the port forwarding rule was for along with the IP address of my My Cloud Home. I deleted the MCH IP address from the reserved list and suddenly I was able to delete the stuck PF rule! Don't have a clue what's going on.

Anyway it's sorted for now.🙄

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Tronn206
On our wavelength

Hi. 

Managed to delete the rule but not sure why. I had reserved the private IP address the port forwarding rule was for along with the IP address of my My Cloud Home. I deleted the MCH IP address from the reserved list and suddenly I was able to delete the stuck PF rule! Don't have a clue what's going on.

Anyway it's sorted for now.🙄

ybozkurt1
Joining in

Hi,

It's a bug in the UI because it always deletes the previous entry, which means you can't delete the first entry.

We were able to delete the first entry by creating a second entry, and then deleting the second entry, which actually deleted the first entry.  

Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 21.18.31.png