Menu
jayjj
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

help needed

hello is there any virgin staff online i rang virgin this afternoon to sort a bill problem, and i happen to mention that i find my wifi poor in other rooms, i had this checked last year and was told to buy wifi extenders which i havnt upto yet, anyway the person at virgin is sending me a new hub which i dont want and she woundnt take no for an answer i need to cancel this delivery is there anyone that can help

0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: help needed

@jayjj wrote:

hello is there any virgin staff online i rang virgin this afternoon to sort a bill problem, and i happen to mention that i find my wifi poor in other rooms, i had this checked last year and was told to buy wifi extenders which i havnt upto yet, anyway the person at virgin is sending me a new hub which i dont want and she woundnt take no for an answer i need to cancel this delivery is there anyone that can help

Someone from vm will reply here eventually. In the meantime if you don’t want it, just don’t use it. If you install it you won’t be able to go back to your current hub. 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You are getting a replacement Hub - is the old one an old Superhub - or a faulty Hub3? Did they say you would be charged?

Whatever you do dont get VM's wifi Pods (they dont do extenders any more - and they are generally pretty poor anyway and they will charge you £5/month. There are better solutions for wifi issues.

Call in again at 08.00 to get clarity. VM staff can take 5-10 days to answer posts on here

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
jayjj
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

they didnt say i would be charged and i hope i wont be, the hub im using is over 12 months i thinks its an hub 3 not sure im just annoyed as she wouldnt accept no i dont need it and i dont want to store it away, and think its wasting money sending this hub with a courier no wonder they can put there bills up 

0 Kudos
jayjj
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

anyone help on this have tryed ringing virgin but cant get through

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just refuse the delivery when it comes

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi