Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 27
Flag for a moderator

fed up and annoyed and really really about to scream

ill start my complaint again - ive always had crap broadband coverage but it was bearable - over the past 3 months it has been on and off all the time, taking hours sometimes to reconnect.............. i complained and was sent a booster last week to try - the booster wont work, ive had my son try it who is good with this sort of stuff and he said something is blocking it............. i cant get connected upstairs or in the garden at all........ now, ive noticed there is a boost 500 broadband - would this be better for me?

I POSTED THE ABOVE ON ONLINE CHAT - WAS GETTING HELP AND GOT THROWN OFF WHEN MY NET WENT AGAIN - ONCE BACK ONLINE MY CHAT WAS GONE AND I HAD TO START AGAIN - NOW IM TOLD THERE ARE NO AGENTS AVAILABLE...... 

im so fed up of having my net go on and off, especially when watching a film or doing something important...... i cant get a connection in 2 bedrooms or in my garden.

I was told when they checked my service there was a signal issue and the booster would work - it hasnt....... what on earth do i do now? 

really fed up now - maybe time to go elsewhere now after being with you nearly 30 years (from telewest and blueyonder and the other name changes). 
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Re: fed up and annoyed and really really about to scream

Connecting via Wifi or Ethernet?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 27
Flag for a moderator

wifi....... 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 4 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Could you access your router using http://192.168.0.1/ . Don't log in, select the 'Check Router Status' option and paste your 'Downstream', 'Upstream', and 'Network Log' tabs?

At least we can check the stats to rule out an issue with the line.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 27
Flag for a moderator

hi, it wont let me proceed if i dont log in? -

after a hours wait i finally got through to technical help and they said my router is old so they are sending me a new one out - once thats up and running it might be best if i up my broadband from 200 to 350 but it will cost me - i should have a credit on my next bill but they cant confirm this

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi magoogy, thanks for your post - apologies for the delay getting back to you.

I'm also sorry about the connection issues yo experienced. I'm glad to hear this has now been addressed with a new hub - hopefully things have improved for you by now?

If you have any further concerns or queries please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Tom 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 27
Flag for a moderator

thanks - unfortunately the new hub didnt come as there was a mix up - ive been waiting and it finally came today...... im going to fix it up tomorrow when i have chance
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Apologies for the delay, but please keep us posted with how you get on once it's up & running.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 9 of 27
Flag for a moderator

thanks - i will do...... just hope it works as its been a few months of shoddy wifi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 10 of 27
Flag for a moderator

arghghgh you couldnt make it up!!! The new hub is exactly the same as this one i have here - i was told a 4 would be sent and ive got another 3. Ive set it up but no change - still no wifi upstairs or in the garden.

Couldnt get through on phone so used text service - was transferred to 3 departments and now waiting for technical to reply to the last text i got at 1.45 saying they would transfer me to them..... 

zzzzzzzzzz

0 Kudos