Menu
dshield1971
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

ethernet ports not working

The ethernet ports on my hub 3 are not working. I have 3 devices connected but none are showing as being connected either in the devices nor on the hub admin page. Wifi working fine

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: ethernet ports not working

No lights on the ethernet cable connectors then?

Have you tried a 60 second hold pinhole reset of the Hub? If not give it a go. If so then it may be the Hub has "failed" and you will need to call it in as a fault.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
proarora
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem. 

Reset not working.

Been one week. 

Call centre never answers... what can I do to get fixed please?

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

There is tech problem on the VM phone lines at the moment I cant evevn get connected on 150 - they know about it and are trying hard to fix it.

In any case try at 08.00 for the best chance of getting through quickly.

You can also text them on 07533 051809 include account name/number and what the issue is – replies usually take longer.

Or, a VM person should pick this thread up as soon as they see it and be able to help but it can take 5-10 days,

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos