cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

do i need to apply for a optics fibre cable installation after receiving the modem and router ?

mtrmen
Joining in

do i need to apply for a optics fibre cable installation after receiving the modem and router ?

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you received a quickstart pack from VM then they know that there has been an active connection it that location recently.

However if you cannot get it started - then call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 and book a Tech install

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mtrmen, 

Thanks for posting this question on our Community Forums, we hope your installation has gone well, please let us know if you do need further help 🤗

Just going off the back of what @jbrennand mentioned (thank you 😁) I want to add these links here for anyone else with question about our installations -

If you do need help with anything, please let us know and we will be more than happy to help!

Thanks,

Megan_L