Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

devices not connecting

I'm having major issues across the house with devices not connecting to my Hub 3.0.

I've tried all the troubleshooting tips, resetting router, moving router etc; but have had no success at all.

I would like to order a new hub but can't speak to anyone.

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: devices not connecting

What devices and not connecting in what sense?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

What is your connection like using a direct connection using a Cat 5E/6 cable between the Hub and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

My hub is connected to my PC via etehernet cable and that's giving me 102mb d/load speeds and that's great. My problem lies with my wifi, any otherd devices in the house e.g. my phone, my daughter's phone and my wife's galaxy tab are showing an available connection but no interenet. Also I tried the media connect app which recognises the hub for a brief secons and then says we can't find a hub!

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

If you are getting connections to wifi but no internet, the first thing to try is a 60 second pinhole reset on the hub.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I've tried resetting and moving the hub etc; but nothing seems to work.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi williamtough,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the broadband issue you're having. 

I have taken a look on our side and we do need to look into this further. 

I will private message you so we can look into this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos