cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract documents received by email - but i didn't complete the web request to join

dwboyl
Joining in

I was browsing virgin's broadband offer and put my details in however i turned back before completing the order. I was surprised therefore to shortly after receive pre-contract documents in my email with no way of cancelling them and an install date of 3 days from now. There seems to be no way of contacting virgin to make clear I do not want this. I want it in writing tomorrow that this is cancelled but it seems impossible at the moment to get this? I can see others have had similar problems. I am very unlikely to use virgin in the future following this experience, a lot of stress and time wasted.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 (between 0800 -10.00 is best) and tell them you dont want the installation.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 (between 0800 -10.00 is best) and tell them you dont want the installation.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

dwboyl
Joining in

can someone from virgin response on here please, i want written confirmation this is not going to be installed, i have spent all morning trying to talk to a human on whatsapp or the phone - which seems to be impossible

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You cannot be charged anything until the VM connection is "activated'.

If they do arrive tell them to stop the installation and you dont want it. 

If you are not in that (or any other day), all they can do is install the outside "omnibox" they cannot complete the internal installation and activate it.

--------------------
John
--------------------

Hi Dwboyl 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting, Welcoming you onto our community forum 😊.

Sorry for the delay in response, have you managed to get this resolved since Tuesday? 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide