Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

contacting Virgin

How do I contact Virgin? I have tried nearly every medium possible and two hour long waits on the phone and still no resolution. I am a new client and so far the service has been poor at best.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: contacting Virgin

Calling at 08.00 is the best time for getting through quickly.

You can also text them on 07533 051809 include account name/number and what the issue is – replies may take longer.

What are you trying to do - folks on here might be able to help.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The customer service is awful. Be prepared to hold for at least 90 minutes to two hours. And the text service some will recommend doesn't appear to be working. 

If you're new then pay very close attention to your cooling off period so you don't get locked into a contract with a company you're unable to contact for help. 

Tilt is the Peoples Champion - MikeRobbo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@Tilt wrote:

The customer service is awful. Be prepared to hold for at least 90 minutes to two hours. And the text service some will recommend doesn't appear to be working. 

Agree its very poor... but there are of posts on these fora from people getting through straight away at 08.00 - and no long waits at other times - I myself got through fine in 20 minutes at 1pm, a few Wednesday's ago after getting an instant reply to my text.    Pot luck I guess 😎

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos