Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

contact virgin cancelling contract

Want to cancel my agreement immediately, Broadband download speeds less than minimum every day for the first week after instillation, did all the troubleshooting and reset twice no difference, can't speak to anyone to cancel, Contract states I can cancel free of charge if they cannot deliver on minimum speeds, So I want to exercise this right 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: contact virgin cancelling contract

cannot be done via the forum - you need to ring or write

you can post some info if you want to try and sort the speed 

log into hub3 - 192.168.0.1 [or 192.168.100.1 if in modem mode] - DON'T SIGN IN, click - click router status [centre of screen] - and post the downstream and upstream figures - to see those press on the grey buttons/boxes labelled - upstream - downstream

also how are you testing wired or wifi - always test wired 

Tony
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

With regards to cancellations I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you. You can also call in on 150 or 0345 454 1111 best times to call are first thing in the morning, use the option "Thinking of leaving", but again wait times my be long. Alternatively write too Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you are still in your 14 day colling off period then as per terms-and-conditions-cooling 

3. You can cancel your order by making any clear statement to us regarding that cancellation by:

1. dialling 0345 454 1111 from any phone (for information on how much this call will cost from a Virgin Media home phone visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles may vary);

2. writing to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG; or

3. completing the cancellation form you have been given as part of your welcome pack and returning this to us at the address specified on the form.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos