cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broken outdoor cable box

topcatty
Joining in

hey there, wondering if i can get the outside cable box replaced? between weather, kids playing footy and neighbours chucking their bin bags on top of it, is is now hanging off the wall. a webchat agent did say they booked an appointment but that was weeks ago and no one has called. do VM still replace the boxes. thanks in advance. 

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Please post a photo to allow VM to assess the damage.   If you wait here a couple of days a VM Mod will pick this up and arrange a tech visit to sort it out.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Topcatty 👋 Welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with your external cabling box and difficulties getting it sorted. We will just need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can arrange this for you.

I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi All! Just returning to the public thread to keep things updated. 

Thanks to topcatty for PMing with me and confirming a few details 📨. We have now been able to book an appointment to get this sorted. You can view and manage appointments via your My VM account 👉 virg.in/myVM but if for any reason you need to reschedule and are unable to do so via the app please let us know and we can offer further support!

Hope the appointment goes well - please do pop back and give us an update if you can afterwards!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly