cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

boardband not working

suvim
Just joined

The boardband at my home isn't working for some reason. It's was showing all the green lights earlier, the green stripe, flashing arrows and the wifi icon. I did a reboot but and it's showing the white stripe now but still not working. Could I please get some help with this?

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page status, but this is not recommended as it only covers issues that affect a very large number of customers.

VM will not dispatch any technicians while an area fault exists.

If no area faults found:

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi suvim,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have been having with your broadband connection.

Checking our systems, I can see that there is a fault open that is affecting you. The details of that are here: 

• Fault reference number: F010335479
  • Estimated fix time: 24 FEB 2023 18:00
  • Description: You might find that your Virgin Fibre, Voice and Virgin TV services are intermittent, with the picture freezing or disappearing now and then. We are sorry and our engineers are working hard to resolve this for you.

I have made a note of this on your account so the relevant teams are aware you are affected and this will ensure the account is assessed automatically for automatic compensation once the fault is closed as resolved. 

If there is anything else we can do, let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs