Menu
dani121
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yellow light on SuperHub 3

When I woke up this morning (15/04/21) I realised that I had lost Internet connection, I tried the basic restarts as I normally would but after about 15mins it was still down. I have come back from work and the Internet is still not working, I restarted it again without any luck.

As I had it in modem mode, I thought I would reset it and try setting it up again from default, however it is stuck on a yellow LED and the SSID will not display.

I have tried to login with 192.168.0.1 and 192.168.100.1 via a cable but still nothing.

Tried to call support who just wasted my time by telling me to try and reset the router again which again failed. Have told me that they will callback tomorrow to see if its back but I doubt it will work.

Just wanted to know if anyone else has had this "Yellow Light" with no Internet.

0 Kudos
Andrew-G
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Yellow light on SuperHub 3

In my experience in this forum, most "yellow light" problems have meant that the hub is seriously and irreparably faulty, although VM staff have recently pointed to online "help" that claims its a problem with user wifi devices, and tell users to reset their hub.  I don't buy that, but you may have more faith in VM's online help.

I'll flag this for forum staff to advise.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @dani121 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your hub. 

I would be more than happy to take a further look into this for you.  I can't locate your account using the information from the forums. 

I will pop you over a PM so that I can get some account information. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much for providing me that information via PM. 

After taking a look over the account and running some diagnostics, we are going to need to get an engineer out to you,  hopefully they will be able to get this resolved for you. 

You can find the time and date of the engineer appointment via your online account. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
dani121
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for booking an engineer, its abit annoying that the earliest someone will be able to come down is on Tuesday, that means I will be without Internet for at least another 4 days....

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to me, 

That is the next available appointment that we have unfortunately. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos