cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XGS-PON

Dizzwell
On our wavelength

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone on here is a XGS-PON customer with the Hub5x and have been told there is a know fault (that started yesterday) I had the red light on my hub late last night, this morning I now have a yellow light l. Spoken to a few ppl at VM who have told me to wait for a call back. It seems to be effecting all Hub5x customer. Just wondering if this is true or it's just my line.

No faults in the area. Normal customer service cant run test. This is due to the hub I have trying to get through the the Unity team which is a small group is impossible. I managed to get through a month back and they were really helpful because they knew about the Hub5x.

So yeah any Hub5x buddy's on here having no internet today and been told to sit and wait for a call back? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Dizzwell,

I've spoken to a member of the Unity team and they've given firm assurances the issue will definitely be fixed within the next 24 to 48 hours.

Regards,
Daniel

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Dizzwell, thank you for your post 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problems you've been experiencing 😔

We can assure you there is a known issue. Have you been advised when to expect a call back?

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel_Et

Sadly I haven't been told I will get a call back, worst timing for this to happen meant to be working from home today and it's the start of the school holidays. 

My two little girls are learning about dvds today lol 

Hi @Dizzwell, thank you for your response.

We understand your frustration 😔

We'll reach out to the Unity team to see if they can give a timeframe on this and get back to you as soon as possible. 

Regards,
Daniel

Hi, 

Thank you, that would be helpful 

I did ring up today to try and get through to the unity team but the 2 people I spoke to didn't know that the team existed.

I don't mind not working today, I get to spend time with the kids.

Hi @Dizzwell, no problem at all. 

We'll do our best to get some clarity on the situation.

Regards,
Daniel

Client62
Legend

What is this known fault / issues that both the OP & VM Mod elude to ?

If we could get the details written down that would help other  XGS-PON Hub 5x customers to join in say if they are also affected.

Hi @Dizzwell,

I've spoken to a member of the Unity team and they've given firm assurances the issue will definitely be fixed within the next 24 to 48 hours.

Regards,
Daniel

Thanks for the update Daniel_Et,

Do we know what the problem is. 

The way it went off was like someone tripped up over a server cable.

Hi @Dizzwell, no problem at all.

We haven't been provided any further information, but we'll let you know if we do.

Regards,
Daniel