cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would like to upgrade to Hub 5

tintin_UK
Dialled in

1GB customer with a hub 4. However, I'm waiting on a new router to arrive that has 2.5gb ethernet port and would like to make use of the hub 5 spec as well as wifi 6 (in modem mode).

Tried to speak to customer service via the chat function but stuck in a constant sign-in loop. Could someone from Virgin come back to me on this?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

It be in modem mode so you will not make the most of wifi6.

look at a good with 2.5Gb+ WAN and LAN

Armor G5 - Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) - Dual-band (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz) - Ethernet LAN - Black - Tabletop router...

---------------------------------------------------------------

tintin_UK
Dialled in

Clearly wasn't getting anywhere with my post on here so I was finally able to speak to someone in customer services and get the upgrade ordered.

Hi @tintin_UK thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Also thanks for updating us on the status of your requirement for a hub 5. I am sorry it's taken us a while to get back to you. This is not the norm and if you need us in the future, I am sure we'll do better for you.  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have. 
Regards
Lee_R