Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 21 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wirless problems hub 3.0

@Emma_C

I have booster installed.. and a good wireless signal the problem is the internet signal that come through the wireless.. looks like to slow.. 

Problems with streaming videos or images... sending messages on WhatsApp or Instagram take ages to be delivered...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 22 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Hi silvab01,

As this seems to be a wireless issue, please can you take a look at our wireless hints and tips.

Please try these and if you need any further help, let us know and we will be more than happy to help.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 23 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Yesterday I was stood right next to my hub, guess what, no wifi signal!!!!! This has been going on since January, three phone calls, two engineer visits and a replacement hub later and still the same.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 24 of 25
Flag for a moderator

Hi CW1958,

Very sorry to hear this, what were you advised last time you spoke to the team about this? What did the tech advise during their last visit?

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 25 of 25
Flag for a moderator

@Lindsey_C wrote:

Hi silvab01,

As this seems to be a wireless issue, please can you take a look at our wireless hints and tips.

Please try these and if you need any further help, let us know and we will be more than happy to help.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

Hi Lindsey, With respect, given the number of complainants and the detailed information suggesting that so many things have been tried, including calls to customer support, engineer visits and replacement hubs (and presumably including studying the rather rudimentary information on the VM 'hints and tips' site) do you not think that this should be referred by yourselves to the VM technical team at this stage? I'm sure that they will take a clear message from you that there is something very wrong happening at the moment more seriously than just another customer phoning in.

Thank you.

0 Kudos