Menu
CRICKETTS
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wires

I have just moved into a property and previous owners were gamers.  I therefore have excessive wiring everywhere and looks a complete mess.  Could do with an engineer to visit and cut out the the long wires and just give me what I need.  However trying to get through to anyone is demoralising at the moment.  Any advice?

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wires

Hi, 

If you are having a new install you can ask the tech to take a look for you, shouldn’t be an issue.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wires

@CRICKETTS wrote:

I have just moved into a property and previous owners were gamers.  I therefore have excessive wiring everywhere and looks a complete mess.  Could do with an engineer to visit and cut out the the long wires and just give me what I need.  However trying to get through to anyone is demoralising at the moment.  Any advice?

What wired? Virgin will only touch their own coax cables. Anything else you need to remove. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos