Menu
Sharpyo1980
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wireless Internet

Hi keep having issues with Internet, been like this for weeks, I have complained but say I need to call them, wait ages on phone so hang up.  Thinking of leaving virgin due to this issue.  WiFi drops on PC, xbox and mobile phone 

0 Kudos
stabilo00
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wireless Internet

Go to 192.168.0.1

Click 'Router Staus' (underneath the login box)

Copy and paste the log

Also it is worth setting up a BQM (Quality monitor) at ThinkBroadband and after 24 hrs share the graph here.

knowledgeable people on here will try and advise on a way forward
0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wireless Internet

Hello Sharpyo1980

Thank you for taking the time to raise your broadband issues with us here at the forums, we're eager to get this looked into further. Welcome to the community.

It's been a few days since your post so we're just checking in to see if you still require assistance with this problem? I've had a look at the equipment and connection and everything appears to be within the ranges and spec we'd expect to see. There also doesn't appear to be an issue with timeout errors but this information is from when the hub was last rebooted which was fairly recently.

Were you able to set up a BQM as advised? If not and you're still experiencing, you can set one up here for free, let this run for 24 hours and post the results on the forum. One final question, when experience the dropout's on the wireless connections, do you also experience these on any wired devices you may have?

Rob

0 Kudos