0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Will the hub 4 improve my WiFi signal

Hello

It will more than likely not make any difference the only advantage with the hub 4 is you can get free boosters with it, the wireless signal will be pretty much the same as it depends on the make up of the premises it is in.

Don't forget that the Hub 4 is only available in areas which currently have 1gbps for selected customers on lower platforms and for customers who take the 1gbps service.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unlikely. It’s plagued with all sorts of issues as you’ll see on here and externally posted. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I was also considering the hub 4. have been offered it for free. but many are saying it is crap. some say it is fine. so I am still unsure. I remember when hub 3 came out, everyone said it was **bleep**. but it has always been perfect for me. I get 100Mb all over my house (measured). I pay for 100Mb. it may be too new for the bugs to her worked out yet??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Users are beta testers for new hardware.

Don’t forget WiFi speeds don’t form part of your contract. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos