Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wiif is poor just 10 ft from router with ultimate ooph tv package

Hi ,

I am extremely frustrated with virgin media as I am playing lot of money to get 500Mb broadband package with TV and on ultimate oomph package but if i move 10 ft from router in my flat i get less than 10 Mb broadband speed and this is going for months .

I called several time customer care and got my router replaced but didn't resolve issue and then engineer was sent but still problem continues .

Now engineer told that because I am on best package I am eligible to get Wifi booster free but when I called customer support  after getting disconnected for alteast 10 times having to hold for 20 mins each time  he said I can only get virgin media connect and when I installed and checked wifi it is showing as poor but it is not giving option to have wifi booster.

Can someone in this forum help and let me know what needs to be done?

This is almost unusable except if I am sitting next to router and office desktop is in another room and video keeps on disconnecting while on meeting ..frustrated to the core with virgin media.

Thanks,

Manish Bhushan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wiif is poor just 10 ft from router with ultimate ooph tv package

Don’t make duplicate posts 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wiif is poor just 10 ft from router with ultimate ooph tv package

Hi mbhushan, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry to hear you're having WiFi speed issues.  To enable me to look into your issue further, I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos