Menu
Yuhn
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Wifi signal normal no internet green light flashing

Hi, 

Restart, reset many times, try run result, connection problem, hub 3.0 status : wireless on, no assess internet!

Call center for help few times but helpless .

What can I do? I just get this hub today!

Regards,

Yu

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi signal normal no internet green light flashing

Did you have to do anything to activate the Hub - or have you been told (text?) that it has been activated?

In any case it looks like it may not have happened yet or been done properly so just try this as Mike Robbo has posted before 🙂

________________________-

VM have recently started pre-activating their equipment, and the box should call "home" and be activated within 30 minutes, however sometimes this fails and the advice is to sign into Service status at the top of this page and run a test against the equipment you are installing. By doing this VM will be able to reboot the box or put you in touch with the right team.

You could also try the following, call 0800 953 9500 to activate the box. You will need the box serial number, and your account number and area code.

You could also try contacting New accounts and Set Up for them to complete the setup and activation. That is 150 from a Virgin landline options 1,1,1 and 4 or 0345 4541111 from any other phone, options 1,1, 2 and 4.

Best time to call any VM number is 08:00

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos