Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wifi signal dropping

Hi, I have been trying to get in contact via customer chats and phone calls however I am failing to get through. My wifi signal keeps dropping on all devices (wireless) and it’s becoming very frustrating when doing university work or using the wifi for general use.

I have tried restarting the hub, taken all the plugs and wires out, reset it, but the signal keeps dropping regardless of where I am; even if Im sat in the same room as it. 

I haven’t even had the box a year and it’s becoming faulty; all diagnostics online say there is no issue in my area and I’m going in circles with the fault fixes which is wounding me up nowhere. Any help? 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Wifi signal dropping

So wired connections also drop?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have no wired connections, only wireless

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Then it’s difficult to ascertain the issue at hand 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos