cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi pods

Haroon7861
Joining in

I've just received my wifi pod yesterday. The connection has improve a lot in my room now compared to before, but on the VM connect app it says the connection is only ‘fair’. Why do i turn it to ‘great’ or shall I just ignore it cause the connection is fine so far?

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Legend

In relation to the VM Hub and your room, where is the VM Pod placed ?

Hub is placed downstairs in the living room while the Pod is placed upstairs in my room. (My room is the furthest away from the living room that’s why I’ve always had problems with my wifi speed until I got the pod yesterday)

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Nope. The Pod should be halfway between your room and the Hub. It’s just how WiFi extenders work. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I have moved the pod out of my room to the upstairs hallway. Which is a bit closer to the router. It still says ‘fair’ on the app. Connection is still good tho.

Hi Haroon7861,

Thank you for reaching back out and for the update, glad to see you are seeing an improvement after moving the Pod, if you do need any further support please reach back out.

Regards

Paul.