cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi pods

Cpstoddart
Joining in

Struggling with wifi signal upstairs. How do I order home pods?

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See here first...

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/wifi-max

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Cpstoddart
Joining in

Still having no luck using the app.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Cpstoddart,

Welcome to our Community Forums! 🙂 Thank you for your first post and we're sorry to hear that you're having some WiFi issues at the moment! 

We can understand that having WiFi connection issues can be very frustrating. I've taken a look at our systems and I can see that your Hub uptime is over 25 days. Can you please reboot your Hub to see if this helps your signal and range issue? 

If you're still having issues after this and interested in getting one of our WiFi Pods, you can give the team a call directly on 0800 064 3850 and place your order. You can also take a look at our Connect App to see if the app suggests to place on order for the Pods there. 

Let us know how you get on and if you need any further assistance going forward.

Thank you. 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs