cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi pods

Dadders89
Joining in

Evening all. 

I reached out to virgins media Twitter and they’ve sent me here.

last year I rang up and got a wifi pod through the o2 merger. I live in a pretty old house ans I’ve continued to struggle with signal is various places through out. I see online today that id could get up to 3. 

I rang up this evening to ask the question. After about 10 mins of ‘testing’ the guy on the phone said that 1. I can’t have an additional pod as the issue is interference in my house 2. My existing pod that was sent out was never activated so won’t work with my hub (and he can’t send me a replacement). I asked if he could activate it from virgins end he said he couldn’t and might as well unplug it as it’s only been using my electricity. He sent me some hints and tips via email to help him improve my connection at home. Looked at the tips and as you can see from attached pic, worked a treat. Rang up for help and ended up no better off. At this point I’d be happy with one pod that actually works 

IMG_3371.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi All 👋

Just returning to this public thread to keep things updated! Thanks to Dadders89 for PMing with me 📨

We were able to confirm the details needed to send out a Wi-Fi pod, and I am pleased to report this has resolved the coverage issues they were experiencing. 

Thank you for your patience whilst we got this sorted! Please let us know if there is anything else you need our support with! 

All the best. 🌞

Molly

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dadders89 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with your Wi-Fi signal and getting a Wi-Fi pod order sorted! We will be able to offer some support with this, we just need to confirm a few details so we can offer some help! 

I will send you a PM now - you can find this in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible!

Thank you for your patience in the meantime. Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi All 👋

Just returning to this public thread to keep things updated! Thanks to Dadders89 for PMing with me 📨

We were able to confirm the details needed to send out a Wi-Fi pod, and I am pleased to report this has resolved the coverage issues they were experiencing. 

Thank you for your patience whilst we got this sorted! Please let us know if there is anything else you need our support with! 

All the best. 🌞

Molly