cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi pods - flashing white light

Wazmaccalfc
On our wavelength

Hi guys. 

I have a question which I'd be very grateful if somebody could help. I have 3 wifi pods in different locations of the house. We live on a bungalow so all ground level pods. However, all the pods are doing is flashing a white led and jot connecting in anyway shape or form . They aren't too far from the router either so this can't be the issue. The virginmedia connect app does nothing in regards to the connecting of the pods. Please help guys I'm losing my mind here. Thanks in advance peeps 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Wazmaccalfc thanks for your post here, although we're sorry to hear of your concerns raised regarding WiFi Pods.

Has this happened seemingly for no reason, or have the pods never worked since you obtained them? 

For more support on WiFi Pods please see here.

If you do need any further assistance though please don't hesitate to let us know over here.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom.

Always had an issue with these things. Sometimes the white led just flashes constantly but all the time doesn't make any difference to the boosting of the wifi in the slightest. I'm so frustrated with this. Could you help and is it just a case of plugging in when you get them or do you have to connect to the router first? What us the rj45(lan) connection on the pods for. Thanks 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Wazmaccalfc, thank you for your reply 😊

I have checked our systems and can see your pods are connected and working, I can see there is one pod that would benefit from moving as it is not in an optimum position. How have your pods been since your post?

I can also see you have not rebooted in 35 days, could you please do a reboot and this will refresh all connections?

Let me know how you get on.
Zoie