cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi pod

Cossie77
Joining in

Currently on 1gig broadband but have black spot so in need of pod.Could a agent help me with ordering a wifi pod please as I’m getting nowhere with the call centre 

6 REPLIES 6

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Cossie77 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble ordering a WiFi Pod. If you download our Connect App, you'll be able to perform a full scan of your home and identify any issues, or blackspots. If any issues or blackspots are identified, then you'll be provided with tailored guidance on how to resolve these issues. This includes the ordering of WiFi Pods if speeds of less than 30mbps are identified in any of the rooms in your home.

Please let us know how you get on with the Connect App. If you're experiencing any other issues with your services, please let us know and we'll also be happy to help with those too.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi I finally received wifi pod after much frustration yet after running a full scan via connect app I’m still experiencing black spots.would it be possible to send me a second wifi pod ?

IMG_4313.png

The result in picture is taken in a different part of the house.also the connect app does not give the option to order pods so would need you to send a second pod please

Hi @Cossie77 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies in the delay in responding. Are you still in need of a second pod to be ordered? Please let us know, I have sent you a private message should you need our assistance.

Sabrina

Hi @Cossie77 .

So glad we got your pod issue sorted today. Should you need another please let us know. 

Have a good week. 

Sabrina 😆.

Hi I’m in need of another pod can you please order me the BLACK wifi pod as it seems better thanks