cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi pod not connecting or showing in connect app

Deborah38
Joining in

Hi, I'm a new customer and my WiFi pod is not connecting or showing in the connect app, getting very annoyed with this also my second wifi pod has not arrived or been despatchedIm just being told to wait, what's going on

3 REPLIES 3

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Deborah38 👋,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. It's great to have you on board with us 😊

I am sorry you're experiencing some issues with your WiFi Pod and I would love to assist further!

Can I ask if you have tried troubleshooting here ?

Checking on our systems, I can only see there is one WiFi Pod registered. 

How and when did you request the additional?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, I requested one last weekend through chat and told Friday thru chat again my second one was on the way, as there was no record of one being ordered last weekend. I've tried the troubleshooting guides still no better, the pod shows for a while, in connect app then disappears

Hi Deborah38,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with ordering your 2nd WIFI pod looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

We would still need you to use the Connect App in order to see if you need another WIFI pod as this will detect any other WIFI black spots in your home. It will also help find your current Pod's happy place, seen as you've said you're having issues with the one you're using right now. 

We would also need to wait a minimum of 5 days after your first pod was activated, otherwise it would not be available to order. 

Thanks,

Megan_L