Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Wifi out of home

I seem to have problems using a remote WiFi connection away from home. I connected to the wifi, in a supermarket which I've used before, and although my phone says I'm connected, the phone freezes. Turning off WiFi and using data works ok. I've recently changed to Virgin.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi out of home

Do you mean a hotspot Wi-Fi?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No. It's the supermarket's WiFi I'm trying to use. Have used it dozens of times previously with no problems. I've changed my phone and network recently

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Check the phone security settings.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I don't understand what that has to do with Virgin Media broadband

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If it’s an iPhone try resetting all the network settings.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos