Menu
louisesol
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Wifi not working

Hi, 

Our wifi is not working and it has not been working since Friday. We were told it would be fixed on Sunday 30th May, then we were told it would be fixed on 2nd June and now i have received another message to say this will be 7th of June - this is not good enough virgin. And to top it off i can't get ahold of an actual person. Please help. Our friends live upstairs and their wifi / fibre is working perfectly - so this really doesn't make sense. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi not working

Does anything show on the service status page with a fault reference?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
louisesol
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The service status page says no known issues, but I have been receiving messages saying there is a known outage they've identified a problem and an engineer is on their way. 3 texts now with the date being constantly pushed out 😡😪

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The dates are estimated only.

It might be worth calling the automated service line - 0800 561 0061

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Louisesol,

Thanks for your post and welcome to forums 🙂

IO am sorry to hear there was an outage, I have been unable to locate your account to advise further.

How are your services? Do you have a reference number for the outage and we can check on this for you?

Zoie

Zoie
0 Kudos