Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wifi not working, home worker reliant on wifi

Hi, my wifi has dropped this morning and has not been able to connect for 1 hour, I've checked cables, manual reboot etc. I am a home worker for the council please help asap.

I have had similar issues over the last few weeks with wifi rebooting immediately, unfortunately not this time.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi not working, home worker reliant on wifi

do ethernet connections work ok?

-----------------------------------------------------------

My Broadband Ping - spgray

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hero
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

What is your connection like with a direct connection using a Cat 5E/6 cable between the Hub and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

Have you checked the 'Check Service Status' at the top of the page ?

If nothing is showing try phoning 0800 561 0061, this will tell you of more local issues that may be affecting the area. Be aware that it isn't a manned line.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help, strangely about 10 mins after posting this the wifi has connected again without any input from me. Let's hope things are resolved without further issues. 😀

0 Kudos