Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Wifi not connecting in most rooms

Hi,

For some reason my internet connection has stopped working aprt from 2 rooms.  It works in the room where the router is and the room directly below.  All other rooms the internet won't connect.  I have always had good signal in each room until the last few days.

I have rebooted the router and other people with different device cannot connect either. 

I have tried to contact customer services for support but just cannot seem to get through.

Any advice?

Thanks

Craig

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi not connecting in most rooms

What are wired connections like?

WiFi isn’t guaranteed and the hub is pretty cheap and has poor WiFi range. You can put it into modem mode with your own router or mesh system to improve WiFi coverage.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi not connecting in most rooms

Hi, Craig.

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

My apologies for the delayed reply and the WiFi issues.

I've checked the system and can see you've spoke to the team since posting and received a new router. I hope everything is resolved, however let me know if you need further assistance

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos