Menu
MrsRoey
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wifi keeps dropping

Having to reset Hub 2 every couple of days and then all works super.

Is there a way to stop this from happening? New hub?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Wifi keeps dropping

First thing to ask is whether you have any devices connected to the SH2 by ethernet cables and if so what happens to them when the wifi connections drop out? If you dont know - can you test it? Its to ascertain whether the issue is just wifi related or an issue on the network connection - different solutions apply!

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
MrsRoey
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply.

We have an eternet cable to one pc but that is not connected to the hub, it is from an external point I believe 🤔

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Errr... the ethernet is connected to an external point to what - do you have another BB supplier and Hub - otherwise the PC must be connecting on wifi

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos